Senior Business Continuity Consultant
|English 100%, French 80%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, August 30, 2022|
Our Federal Government client is requesting a Senior Business Continuity Consultant to develop and conduct a new business impact analysis and a full review of the Federal Department's Business continuity plans.
This is a 50 day contract until March 31, 2023.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in a kick-off meeting to determine the requirement and needs for this project;
- Review the departments existing Business Impact Analysis and provide a report of finding and recommendations;
- Provide a revised restructured business impact analysis and Business continuity plan to fit our new business requirements. This includes consultations for all regions and business lines across the department;
- Develop tabletop exercise scenarios based on the department mandate, which can be readily available to departments Security Services, once this contract is completed.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years of experience providing expert services and advice on BIA and BCP standard to a minimum of 3 other federal government departments.
- University Degree
- Reliability Clearance
- Bilingual (English & French)
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Please apply and email Eric: email@example.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks