Content Writer - Hybrid
|Education||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, September 6, 2022|
One of clients in the education sector is seeking a vibrant Writer to join their team on a 6 month contract (full time hours) with a STRONG possibility of extension!
This position is hybrid (2-3 days in office), their office is located in Scarborough.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the bridge between Communications and Transformation teams
- Execute content to inform stakeholders
- Write business content for audiences
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in content writing in a business environment
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business, Communications, Project Management, or similar
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a unionized environment is considered an asset
- Familiarity with Communications change management principals, transformation communications, and/or business continuity
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If you are interested please apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks