Business Systems Analyst
|Information Technology||Business Analysis|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our Public Sector client in Transportation industry is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team for a 2 year long contract. This is hybrid position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify, gather, document and validate project (business and systems) requirements
- Develop Use Cases with associated Test Scenarios and expected results
- Conduct feasibility studies
- Review systems design
- Determine systems implementation process, constructs workflow charts and diagrams
- Recommend controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures
- Provide references for users by writing user documentation
- Provide support to and assist with user training
- Liaise with various departments to ensure the solutions implemented are operational and functioning
- Perform support to the QA team by assisting with the verification of scripts and confirm business requirements
- Identify and recommend changes to enhance effectiveness of the system
- Configure hardware and/or software for the purpose of demonstrating system behavior and troubleshooting when investigating problems as well as detailed analysis of transaction processing design
- Develop device availability reports as well as service failure reports and statistics
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Extensive experience in assessing, developing and analyzing business and system requirements
- Demonstrated experience in payment technology, digital products and channels
- Knowledge of network and data communication protocols
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +