Program Administrator - Senior
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, August 30, 2022|
Our federal government client is searching for a Strategic Symposium Planner to work with them on contract supporting the design, development, planning, execution and reporting on their 2023 Symposiums. This is a part-time Program Administration opportunity assisting the sections tasked with delivering these initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be required to support the development of JOS 23’s content, format and delivery.
- On occasion, extended work hours may be required to support the symposium team's activities.
- Participate in all applicable Core Management Team, and/or Core Planning Team (CPT) meetings to provide expertise and advice to DG Readiness, Director, Team Lead Planner and Senior Staff.
- Contribute to, develop, and produce symposium briefing and information products, such as briefing notes, placemats, and content orientation materials for senior leadership, speakers, panel moderators and panelists.
- Support the further development and population of the website.
- Contribute to the symposium feed-back loop, lessons learned and close-out activities; such as planning and executing Hot Washes/AARs, FIRs and Post Symposium Discussions/Reports/Back-Briefs.
- Provide assistance to the Director by planning and conducting KLEs.
- Develop, produce and maintain executive level documentation.
- Prepare and provide the Director with monthly progress reports as directed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must clearly demonstrate a minimum of 4 years of experience in organizing and delivering executive-level symposiums / conferences.
- Must clearly demonstrate a minimum of 4 years of experience in providing strategic advice on national defence and security policies and programs.
- Must have a Certificate, diploma or degree in a relevant field from a recognized Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Must be able to provide references confirming information provided.
- Must be Bilingual (Intermediate level)
- Must have a valid Secret level of security clearance.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks