Bilingual E-Learning Administrative Assistant - Ottawa (HYBRID)
|Construction||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 30, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is seeking a full-time E-Learning Administrative Assistant for our client in the Construction industry. This position will be operating from 8:30am - 4:30pm on a hybrid model until March 2024. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, eager to learn and takes initiative. Apply now to great this opportunity!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Become familiar with all e-learning courses in both English and French
- Answer e-learning support calls with appropriate action
- Monitor e-learning support mailbox with appropriate action
- Support the Project Manager in preparing new distributor agreements from templates
- File and organize electronic and paper copies of distributor agreements
- Maintain distribution partner lists current
- Track e-learning registrations and completions
- Provide the Executive Director with regular e-learning reports on registrations and completions
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
- Customer service oriented in approach to work.
- Strong computer skills, proficient working with Microsoft 365 Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- Fluently bilingual (English and French) in both oral and written communications.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week