Administrative Assistant Vancouver (Hybrid)
|Professional Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
Our client in Vancouver is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team ! This position is a 6 month contract position with a possibility of extension. It is fully onsite, located near the main intersection of King Edward and Main Street.
Perks: Free parking, benefits after six months.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain accurate database related to area of responsibility with ability to retrieve data quickly and efficiently.
- Assist committee and other meetings, including taking minutes, booking meetings rooms, ordering food/drinks, and follow-up.
- In conjunction with the conference liaison, coordinate travel, release time, hotel arrangements, materials, A/V requirements, registration fees, and meals for participants for meetings, workshops, courses, conferences, etc.
- Liaise with executive staff, local presidents, local members, school board and OCT officials on a daily basis ensuring professionalism at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager or designate, including, but not limited to catering and reception relief.
Qualifications and Experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to change, and develop new skills;
- Ability to communicate positively with staff members, political, and organizational representatives, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
- Advanced Windows and Office 365 skills: Access; PowerPoint; Excel, as well as ability to learn new software as required;
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week