Automotive Receptionist Contract 2 Week Temporary Downtown Toronto!
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, August 26, 2022|
Our client in the automotive industry is seeking an Automotive Dealer Receptionist to join their team for a 2 week contract. The Receptionist will provide customer service and upper management support in a busy Toronto car dealer. This role is fully on-site 5 days per week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide greeting and assistance to customers visiting dealership
- Arrange appointments, answer and direct client inquiries, provide assistance including introducing shoppers to sales representatives
- Support upper management by scheduling meetings and directing phone calls to the required individual
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous medical receptionist/secretary experience
- Proven ability to provide warm, patient, and empathetic client service in a busy dealership setting
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy setting
- Experience and proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- COVID-19 vaccination policy in place
Starting at $20/hour. Apply now!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +