|Permanent||Up to: $68,000.00|
|Associations||Finance & Accounting|
|English 100%, French 70%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, August 25, 2022|
Our client has an exciting 12-month contract for candidates that are interested to work for a fantastic organization in Ottawa that offers superior benefits.
The selected candidate will manage membership financial administration activities, this includes the receipt, distribution and adjustment of dues, and associated data management services; and provision of general administrative support duties, as required.
We are ideally looking for full bilingual candidates (French/English), but consideration will be made to unilingual candidates as well.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and review the receipt, distribution and adjustment of membership fees.
- Performing benefits reconciliations.
- Support with administrative tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Methods and techniques of data entry, retrieval and manipulation; and demonstrated knowledge of automated systems (UW, Access) and applications (Word, Excel).
- Preferably sound knowledge of English and French (oral and written) and associated communications skills.
- General knowledge of Section’s functions, in order to answer questions related to the responsibilities of the position.
- Basic office procedures, such as filing, correspondence, faxing, sorting mail, etc.
- Data / information gathering methods and techniques.
- Bilingual French and English
- Financial background
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If you are interested and qualified, please apply online today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week
Two weeks +