|Permanent||From: $50,000.00 To: $60,000.00|
|Property Management & Facilities||Marketing & Communications|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, August 25, 2022|
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Communications Specialist will be responsible for analyzing, developing, and implementing communications and marketing strategies that support strategic organizational goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct, evaluate and implement communication strategies and information programs, promote events, and manage media relations on behalf of the organization;
- Correspond with employees and external stakeholders to keep them informed of organizational developments;
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of reports, briefs, presentations, new site pages and press releases;
- Contributes ideas for new programs, researching and recommending innovative branding techniques including developing campaigns to support various initiatives;
- Creation and execution of social media strategy;
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization, consulting on external communications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations, or equivalent work experience commensurate with the responsibilities of the position
- Minimum of 7 years in a communications role
- Excellent English language skills, including verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Bilingualism (French/English)
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
This company offers:
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks' vacation to start
- a Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 100% covered benefits
- Flexible working hours
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks