Receptionist - Ottawa - On Site
|Non-Profit & Charities||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client in the Non-Profit sector located in Ottawa is seeking a Receptionist ! Hours of work are Monday-Friday. This is a 35 hours work week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive telephone calls and provide excellent customer service to both internal and external contacts
- Respond to e-mail requests from vendors in a timely manner
- Receive and distribute incoming mail
- Prepare courier slips and other documents for outgoing mail
- Maintain all office equipment and ensure they are in working order
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have great communication skills English, written and verbal
- Must have a minimum of 1+ years of experience in an administrative setting
- Must have strong proficiency in MS Office
- Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and have great attention to detail
If interested and qualified, please apply immediately!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week