Human Resources Assistant
|Professional Services||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, August 26, 2022|
Our client in Toronto, ON is seeking a Human Resources Assistant for an immediate start who will assist in achieving the departmental objectives while providing an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes customer service, quality, productivity and standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- End to end recruitment, creating a solid plan and tracking system
- Managing candidates throughout the pipeline
- Preparation of interview guides and writing job ads
- Working with agencies reviewing resumes
- Excellent data capturing, with fine attention to small details, accurate reporting on candidates skills and abilities
- Coordinating and booking testing and interviews
- Facilitating virtual testing and interview sessions
- Communicating and engaging candidates
Qualifications and Experience
- Post Secondary Education, preferably in Human Resources
- Previous Human Resources experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience of Microsoft Office
Any applicants who think they would be a great fit are encouraged to apply! We look forward to reviewing all applications.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +