Communications Specialist Hybrid
|Permanent||From: $60,000.00 To: $75,000.00|
|Real Estate||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, August 25, 2022|
Our prestigious client in downtown Toronto is seeking a talented Communications Specialist for an exciting full-time, permanent opportunity. This position will play a critical role in supporting the organization’s internal communication efforts to members, in ways such as: email communications, providing updates, and preparing presentations and various communications material for the entire organization. The successful candidate for this role will be a passionate Communications Specialist with excellent writing skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Perks: On-site parking and gym access!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write creative and compelling marketing copy for promotional collateral across various media channels
- Write professional articles, letters and technical documents
- Consult with internal partners to gather and coordinate messaging requirements
- Overview outgoing documents from others within the organization
- Coordinate bi-monthly magazine from submission through production
- Maintain and enhance online presence through the website and various social media platforms
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years relevant Communications experience
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Real estate industry experience
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a prestigious environment and has unique perks. Apply today to be considered!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +