Site Superintendent - Residential Construction
|Permanent||Up to: $140,000.00|
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, August 29, 2022|
Site Superintendent opportunity available with a large construction company in the GTA. This position is responsible for managing the full construction operation of residential community projects.
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5-7 years experience in the construction industry.
Competitive Salary Range plus bonus
Full Health Benefits
Company vehicle provided
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages and provides leadership for safety and environmental programs.
- Monitors job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity.
- Organizes and coordinates all subcontractor activities.
- Supervises and mentors field personnel.
- Implements and monitors the construction plans; including scheduling and logistics.
- Completes field administration: timesheets, quantity reports, purchases and the job diaries.
- Coordinates all manpower, materials and equipment.
- Upholds a high quality look and appearance, presentation and overall community
Qualifications and Experience
- A College Diploma is required (i.e. architectural, civil engineering or construction management).
- Minimum five years in the construction industry.
- Excellent customer service skills and excellent leadership skills including the ability to mentor and develop others
- Extensive knowledge of Ontario Building Codes and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal and written) as well as conflict resolution, customer service and relationship building skills.
- Computer experience is an asset including knowledge of MS Office Suite and SAP.
- Valid Drivers License required
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If you refer a candidate to Altis Recruitment for an active permanent position posted and your referral gets the job, we’ll offer you a referral bonus of $500. To qualify, the person must be NEW to Altis Recruitment. Send me your referrals to Saad@altisrecruitment.com.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +