Human Resources Manager
|Property Management & Facilities||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 27, 2022|
Altis Professional is actively seeking a Human Resources Manager for one of our clients in the Downtown Toronto Area. ! If you have at least 5 years of previous experience working in an HR management role, please apply now for immediate consideration.
This role is hybrid requiring 4 days of on-site presence and 1 day work from home.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with HR leadership team to provide guidance and advice to business units on the interpretation and application of policies, procedures, legislation, and collective agreements
- Conduct investigations into issues arising, including participating in meetings, preparing interview questionnaires, recommending appropriate courses of action and preparing reports
- Take a lead role from the HR stand point in reviewing project activity tracking and reporting, and collaborate with key members of the inter-professional team on requests for information
- Develop training documentation to provide support and training for business units and HR team members regarding Project action plans, processes, and procedures
- Maintain a variety of Project files including change maps, recruitment, incidents, investigations, grievances, etc, compile, maintain and support the tracking and reporting on relevant information and metrics
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Human Resources leadership role
- University Degree or College Diploma in Human Resources or related field
- Previous start-up experience preferred
- Experience overseeing Payroll
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task projects in a dynamic, fast paced start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a solid team player with the ability to build rapport, maintain confidence and integrity at all levels of the company
- Previous experience overseeing a Payroll Manager preferred
- CHRP/CHRL Designation a strong asset
- Union experience preferred
If you are interested and qualified, please apply online TODAY!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +