Account Manager - Travel Required
|Food & Beverage||Sales|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, August 25, 2022|
Our client a fast growing food broker is looking for an Account Manager with industry experience to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role with room for growth and opportunity to work with a well-established and dynamic team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding strategic accounts: menu rotation, demographics and trends, desired cost structure for each segment in the menu, opportunities to penetrate or convert items, training and education of products, and multiple uses for products
- Maintaining and developing a portfolio of priority and assigning accounts through in-person sales calls
- Remaining up-to-date and knowledgeable about assigning operators in their territory
- Establishing, planning and implementing sound sales strategies to generate new business and nurture existing client accounts
- Developing sales goals, metrics and strategies and mapping paths to be constantly meeting these goals
- Forecasting of sales products and strategizing how these numbers can be achieved
- Developing and implementing a merchandising system
- Training, coaching and supporting of fellow sales team members
- Supporting marketing functions of the business.
- Act as a partner in increasing revenue and significant business growth
- Able to cook food products and put menu combinations together to assist with sales
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of food service experience in a healthcare setting
- Previous experience with Tenders and RFP's
- Positive, professional and proactive attitude
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Works well with teams and has strong motivational skills
- Strong computer skills and understanding of CRM systems
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Strong problem solving and strategic planning skills
- Must have a valid driver's license and car, travelling is required
- College or University Preferred
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Must have ability to work on site 1-2 days week. Apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +