Manager of Operations, Logistics - ONSITE - Bolton, ON
|Professional Services||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, August 24, 2022|
Are you highly driven Operations Professional? Are you looking for a company that will value your business expertise? If yes, please apply now!
You will enjoy directing and coordinating the day-to-day activities of Bolton operations which includes overseeing logistics team members, maximizing margins, organization of work, creating and reviewing RFP's, and maintenance of a productive and participatory environment to increase the likelihood of exceeding revenue goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides oversight and direction to the employees in the department, by leading and coaching employees to meet expectations for productivity and quality in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Manages budgets, reporting and financial control within areas of responsibility
- Oversee all aspects of the office and logistics to ensure we provide exceptional customer service to both our internal operations and our customers
- Develop strategies, implement efficiencies, and monitor the day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into company goals and objectives.
- Develop/manage continuous improvement activities within the operations function. Actively engage in utilizing best practices to increase efficiency and reduce costs. Develop strategies to ensure growth of programs and identify and implement process improvements that will improve our efficiency.
- Maintain relationships with carriers
- Accountable for troubleshooting problems through to resolution, escalating, as necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years of progressive brokerage experience.
- Strong business acumen with solid knowledge of finance, logistics, distribution, supply chain distribution and employee management
- Ability to coordinate, plan, manage, delegate, and oversee many aspects of the operation for optimum productivity achievement
- Distribution, inventory, logistics and lifecycle management experience required.
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +