Medical Screening Clerk - Orleans
|Healthcare||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check vulnerable sector|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, August 25, 2022|
ExcelHR is currently seeking a Bilingual Medical Screening Clerks for a position with our client in the health care industry (note* this is not a clinic or a facility with an emergency room, it is a long-term care facility) located in Orleans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you would be screening people entering the facility including employees and visitors on safety measures and letting them know if they are clear to enter or not.
- Our client has ensured us that they are taking every measure possible for your safety and will be providing you upon arrival with safety gear (a suit including a mask, gloves, etc).
Qualifications and Experience
- Great communication skills
- Candidates would be required to get a criminal record check, this would come at your own cost.
- Must be comfortable getting TB testing
- Bilingual in French and English
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week