Sales Manager Logistics/Transportation
|Permanent||From: $100,000.00 To: $150,000.00|
|Logistics & Supply Chain||Sales|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, August 24, 2022|
We are currently seeking an Sales Manager for a permanent opportunity with our client in the logistics/transportation industry.
The Sales Manager will work to provide various levels of support to the sales team. This role will be responsible for leading the sales team to become a high functioning group of proven hunters. The sales manager will motivate, monitor, and train salespeople to ensure corporate financial targets are met or exceeded. The Sales group thrives collaboration, and at the same time fosters a competitive environment. This makes each day both challenging and fun at the same time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Motivate your sales team to execute and close at a high level
- Expand the training program for new Sales recruits
- Create a winning growth strategy
- Help set and monitor targets for the Sales team
- Review new business opportunities with Salespeople
- Help Salespeople penetrate current clients to grow business
- Attend meetings / make calls with Sales team
- Create and review sales targets / KPIs
- Alleviate customer escalations when necessary
- Manage the CRM and leads distribution
- Review market data and supply to the team
- Liaise with other departments: pricing, operations, accounting, IT, IS
- Manage a small book of business
Qualifications and Experience
- Have 3-5 years of experience in Sales management in the transportation and logistics sector
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage confidential information and use independent judgment
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +