Construction Project Manager
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 29, 2022|
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to work with our client in the ICI Construction sector. The successful candidate must have 5+ years of project management experience in construction preferably with interiors and renovation experience. Local Canadian Experience is desired.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership for safety, environment, and quality programs and policies while managing several smaller projects in multiple locations
- In conjunction with the Management team, establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Manage project processes and documents from set-up, bid packages, drawings, update order requests and pricing, RFIs, RFQs, close out
- Responsible for estimating, costs, scheduling, quality and overall project status
- Build and maintain clients, suppliers/vendors and sub-contractors
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to direct report
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in estimating, material and equipment sourcing skills and experience required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership skills, professionalism and client- facing experience
- Must possess and use strong oral and written communications skills and be a strong negotiator
- MS Office Suite, including project management software experience
- 5 years' experience in the construction industry - supervisory experience would be an asset
- Experience in commercial interiors and renovations in preferred
- PMP certification is a definite asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Access to a gym including lessons (Yoga, swimming and others)
If you refer a candidate to Altis Recruitment for an active permanent position posted and your referral gets the job, we’ll offer you a referral bonus of $500. To qualify, the person must be NEW to Altis Recruitment. Send me your referrals to Saad@altisrecruitment.com.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +