Administrative Assistant Onsite - Toronto
|Non-Profit & Charities||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client in the Downtown Toronto area is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team ASAP!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain accurate database related to area of responsibility with ability to retrieve data quickly and efficiently.
- Assist committee and other meetings, including taking minutes, booking meetings rooms, ordering food/drinks, and follow-up.
- Coordinate travel, release time, hotel arrangements, materials, A/V requirements, registration fees, and meals for participants for meetings, workshops, courses, conferences, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager or designate, including, but not limited to catering and reception relief.
Qualifications and Experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and decision-making skills
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to change, and develop new skills
- Ability to communicate positively with staff members, political, and organizational representatives, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If interested and qualified, please apply immediately!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week