Customer Service Representative - Bilingual (English and French)
|Financial Services||Customer Service|
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
The inbound Call Centre Bilingual Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing high quality customer service by professionally answering all incoming telephone calls and emails from plan members and service providers. Using several different inquiry systems/databases, questions include but are not limited to: claims adjudication, policy/benefit questions, member eligibility and monthly invoice questions. Flexible hours may be required at peak periods.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to all inbound inquiries.
- Be attentive to the customer in order to fully understand their situation.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Remain current on program information, products, processes, and business initiatives.
- Use the company supplied ‘scripts’ when available.
- Assist in other departments as required.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bilingual in English and French, spoken and written;
- Strong writing skills in English and French;
- Ability to speak and/or write Arabic is an asset;
- Highly developed customer service skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to several computer systems;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Proven problem-solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent organizational skills;
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks