|Federal Government||UX/UI & Web Development|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, August 22, 2022|
We are working with a valued Government of Canada client seeking a Programmer/Software Developer to join their team on a remote, 2-year contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and scale the Maintainer MVP to other squadrons and fleets
- Build the appropriate documentation (technical and otherwise) as the product is scaled;
- Facilitate the move from DevTest Cloud to the JDCP’s Production Cloud space, and assist the client with completion of the required paperwork as requested;
- Maintain professional, responsive support to requests for modification to deployed software from users at all levels of the organization, normally between the hours of 08:00 am and 4:00 pm EST, but on occasion as required outside of normal operating hours, while receiving guidance from the Product Owner on the priority of work;
- Collaborate with other members on ways to share data between existing applications and complete the work this could include implementing APIs as required to facilitate that data sharing between Maintainer and those applications;
- Any other deliverables as requested by the client
Qualifications and Experience
- three (3) years of experience within the past five (5) years developing software
- experience with short iterations, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), and modern DevOps practices
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks