Talent Acquisition Partner
|Municipal Government||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, August 29, 2022|
One of our top clients in the government sector is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their growing and dynamic team and help find the best and brightest talent through their full cycle recruitment process. This is a remote role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting cycle including sourcing, networking, qualifying, screening, interviewing and offer negotiation
- Build a trusted partner relationship with hiring managers, understand their needs and the position requirements in order to find the best people
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Develop sourcing strategies including creating external networks to proactively find diverse talent
- Make recommendations for process improvements and stronger employer branding
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of recruitment experience
- Skilled in working with business leaders and supporting them in hiring top talent
- Proven track record in the direct sourcing of excellent candidates
- Current on the latest trends and techniques in talent acquisition
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong ability to engage candidates
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +