|3 Month Contract|
|Education||UX/UI & Web Development|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, September 28, 2022|
We have an exciting contract opportunity for a .NET Developer! Our large-scale education industry client is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team for 3-months to start. Reporting to and under the direction of the Sr. Manager, the primary function of this job is to effectively research, develop, implement and manage our client's Internet/Intranet sites and web applications.
Option to work REMOTE or hybrid.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain internet/Intranet/extranet web pages and web applications including hyperlink integrity, file transfer, text reformatting and HTML coding/scripting
- Employ structured analysis and design techniques to investigate, interpret, model, document and analyze business problems and determine the needs of the user
- Design and develop detailed application specifications including web page design, report layouts, navigational model, error-handling procedure, edit/validation rules, test data and debug strategies
- Provide and audit procedure documentation to ensure the security, integrity and high availability and access to web applications
- Conduct implementation feasibility studies, cost benefit analysis studies and analysis of requirements for new web applications/site
- Conduct periodic reviews of the Internet/Intranet sites and web applications and user requirements to determine whether system objectives are being achieved, ensuring corporate, ministry, audit, and legal requirements are met and identify areas for change/modification
- Conduct training of end users in web site design
- Support the development of testing plans to adhere to overall requirements and the design details of Sub-Systems and components
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Experience in Internet/Intranet/Extranet web-site and web-application development
- Solid understanding of structured application development concepts
- Demonstrates applied knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and testing methodologies
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
3 Month Contract
Two weeks +
Two weeks +