Bilingual Membership Coordinator Hybrid (downtown Toronto)
|Non-Profit & Charities||Customer Service|
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 16, 2022|
Our client is seeking a stellar candidate to join their membership team on a permanent basis! This is a FLUENTLY BILINGUAL (French) position which will require you to work in the office once a week, located in downtown Toronto. The ideal candidate will strong communication both written and verbal in both French and English.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides excellent customer service in both official languages.
- Answers general inquires through phone calls and emails
- Manages the membership application processes, which include but are not limited to reviewing supporting documentation and ensuring the integrity of constituent files.
- Delivers key information through targeted campaigns, such as emails and newsletters.
- Participates in developing and implementing goals and objectives for the membership
- Conducts an ongoing evaluation of the programs and services delivered to members and implements improvements as necessary.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of member activities.
- Oversees participant management at events, including but not limited to registration.
- Prepares nametags, sign-in sheets and other registration materials as required.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Diploma: Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
- Area of Concentration: Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field Strong verbal and written communication in both French and English
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks