Senior Audit Associate - Public Accounting Firm
|Accounting||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
Are you an experienced Audit Accountant with 3+ years' experience in a public accounting firm?
Our client, a reputable public accounting firm of 140 employees, is currently seeking a SENIOR ASSOCIATE to join their team. In this role, you will lead client audit engagements, work with private mid-market clients, and deliver completed file and financial statements.
This is a REMOTE/Work-from-Home position. However, there will be 2 weeks' onsite required for onboarding.
PERKS: Benefits include 5-10% annual bonus, benefits, and 3 weeks' vacation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Completion of all planning documents
- Set and work within approved budgets and deadlines
- Devise appropriate engagement program, including risk analysis, the calculation of materiality and appropriate procedures
- Preparing financial statements, including customizing note disclosure as required
- Deliver completed file and financial statements to manager/partner for review
- Prepare/review corporate tax returns and related checklists. Recognize additional tax filings as required.
- Clear all review notes issued by manager/partner
- Obtain/maintain a strong understanding of clients’ business
- Train, supervise and evaluate staff and delegate work to them according to need
- Gain appropriate level of tax knowledge, based on position
- Maintain knowledge of Canadian accounting standards and updates
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years' Public Accounting firm experience
- Extensive ASPE experience.
- Proficiency with Caseware/Caseview accounting software
- Strong organizational skills
- CPA or completed CFE within 2022 or 2023
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Apply today or email your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +