ATIP Consultant - Part Time
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking a Senior ATIP Consultant to support the ATIP office in a range of matters pertaining to the Acts (e.g. primarily casework, but this may include policy advice, Office of the Information Commissioner (OIC) complaint resolutions) related to casework.
- Remote work
- Part Time, 3 days per week
Roles and Responsibilities
- The primary task is to assist with casework (e.g. the processing of large requests, primarily focused on redaction and the application of exemptions, but may also include sending correspondence, preparing consultation packages, while utilizing Access Pro Case Management and Redaction software, etc.) for ongoing complex requests and/or requests requiring additional resources and/or directly support the work of the ATIP team;
- Provide advice to the ATIP Coordinator and members of the ATIP team (Senior Analyst and ATIP Officer) on requests, voluminous, sensitive or complex cases/requests and/or;
- Develop recommendations and/or briefings with respect to the interpretation and application of ATIP legislation (and the associated TBS, OPC and OIC guidance documents) in the Agency’s response to, and processing of, requests;
- Be available to provide advice, analysis and support, as indicated above, on an as needed basis, which could require short turn-around times.
- While the focus of the contract will be casework, the ATIP team may turn to the Contractor to provide general advice related to the Acts.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the review and analysis of documents responsive to ATIP requests in a an advisory role in the ATIP area within a Federal Government ATIP office.
- Secret Clearance
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks