Onboarding Specialist - Digital Product
|Non-Profit & Charities||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check vulnerable sector|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 9, 2022|
Our client, a mission driven non-profit is hiring an Onboarding Specialist of Digital Product to join their growing Product team!
This is a full time, permanent position and is 100% remote with flexible working hours. *The organization will pay for the incumbent to come in for meetings, if needed. *Their compensation package includes great pay, benefits, pension, accrued sick days, and 3 weeks of vacation.
Reporting into the Manager of Digital Product, the Specialist will be the main point of contact for all functions within the digital suite. In this full-circle position, the Specialist will be front-facing and assist clients with onboarding, build strong relationships, promote the product, and deliver great customer service by understanding the client's unique needs.
The ideal candidate is customer-service oriented and have minimum of 3 years of experience in a position with a big focus on building strong relationships. They should be flexible, eager to learn, and have excellent communication skills.
Candidates can come from a digital marketing, project management, technical support, and/or client success background.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building relationships with service providers, external stakeholders, agencies and understanding their needs, upcoming projects and goals
- Coordinating and conducting demonstrations, trainings and/or onboarding sessions to clients
- Providing on-going support i.e.. planning, reporting, customer support/trouble-shooting, process improvement
- Responding to issues/tickets from end-users
- Overseeing planned rollouts of new technologies/solutions to end users as required
- Acting as a subject matter expert regarding digital products on the team
- Researching and recommending best practices for implementation
- Ensuring service level targets, customer service standards and activities are being met
- Maintaining social media channels related to digital product
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization and digital product, promoting it where possible
Qualifications and Experience
- Project Management
- Ability to gather and analyze data
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital customer service field (Product Marketing, Technical Support, Project Management)
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively with people with developmental disabilities or with different walks of life
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong presentation/ facilitation skills
- University Degree and/or College Diploma in any field
- Awareness and ability to use social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Driver's License is an asset
- Experience in end-to-end marketing a digital product and/or service is an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
APPLY TODAY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS UNIQUE OPPERTUNITY!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks