Administrative Coordinator Hybrid - Torontro
|Provincial Government||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, September 12, 2022|
We are recruiting highly motivated professionals interested in making a difference for the benefit of the members of the Legislative Assembly and the people of Ontario. You will be part of a team of professionals, contributing to the Office’s mandate of promoting accountability and value for money in government and broader public sector operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the receipt, distribution, review, and tracking of government advertising review submissions made to the Office as required under the Government Advertising Act, 2004.
- Co-ordinate financial verification procedures relating to government advertising.
- Prepare all correspondence related to advertising review, and provide assistance maintaining effective contact with government staff involved in the advertising review process.
- Support the Director of Corporate Communications and Government Advertising Review in the scheduling and coordination of the production of the Annual Report, and Special Reports.
- Lead the internal and external stakeholder distribution process of materials relating to the Office’s Annual Report.
- Co-ordinate and track translation and requests for Annual Reports and Special Reports.
- Provide communications support to the communications group as needed, including performing proofreading, cross-checking changes and making minor edits and changes to finalize reports, and assisting with the production of the Office’s internal e-newsletter.
- Assist with various HR-related tasks, including staff photos, business cards and nameplates.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Community College Diploma or University Degree in an administrative or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in an administrative field, preferably with a communications background.
- Demonstrated superior administrative and communication skills. Good knowledge of government structure, policies, procedures and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, organize and prioritize competing priorities.
- Knowledge of communication best practices and the media landscape.
- Must have superior organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Well-developed interpersonal, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrated experience preparing correspondence and managing records.
- Superior-level applied knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and e-marketing platforms would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week