Data Loss Prevention Specialist - Perm/Hybrid anywhere in Canada
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
AltisIT Recruitment is partnering with a fast growing financial services provider looking to recruit a Data Loss Prevention Specialist. The role would focus on developing the organization's DLP framework and assist to flesh out the implementation of the organization's DLP project. This role can sit anywhere in Ontario, Alberta and the Atlantic Provinces in a hybrid work model.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of Experience leading DLP/Security front-end design of technical solutions, development, rollout, and support
- Strong understanding of how DLP is applied to different endpoint types (Windows / iOS)
- Hands-On experience with Office 365 Data Loss Prevention products
- Experience using scripting languages (e.g. Python, Java, Perl, Regex) to deploy, manage, and automate configurations
- Strong understanding of infrastructure, services, and clients supporting DLP: Active Directory, Outlook, Chrome, etc
- Strong technical knowledge of DLP architecture, system policies, rules layering, etc
- Strong knowledge of data classification solutions including trainable classifiers and sensitivity labelling for compliance
- SIEM experience
- MS Suite for Data Loss
- One of the following certifications is desirable: CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Experience using sentinel is desirable
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.