Account Executive/Account Manager - BFSI Industry
|Permanent||From: $150,000.00 To: $180,000.00|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 8, 2022|
Our client, a global leader in IT Software Solutions in Toronto, ON is currently looking for an Account Executive to join their growing BFSI team. The successful candidate would have past experience selling IT software to Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Industries. The is a hybrid opportunity, working 1-2 days per week in office.
The Account executive is a strategic partner and is responsible for nurturing and growing the account, accountable for the relationship and the portfolio of services. You will be challenged with exceeding account growth targets, improving win rates and accelerating revenue by developing client targeting strategies, shaping and qualifying transformational opportunities, creating an excellent customer experience, leveraging ecosystem partners, shaping differentiated value propositions and managing an efficient commercial contracting process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establishing and managing client relationship with key decision makers.
- Establishing and building "trust" and leverage client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
- Managing Account and Project Manager combinations to achieve client goals
- Contributing to new business development efforts.
- Must bring top-notch relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong BFS background with 12-16 years of experience selling IT services, Solutions etc
- Should have personally driven and closed large deals
- Delivered revenue of 10 - 25 MN + annually
- Have a strong domain knowledge.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +