Maintenance Technichian - Automation Federal Government
|Manufacturing||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, August 29, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking a maintenance technician to support their biologistics team on a contract with the possibility of extension or permanent position under a new business model.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing technical expertise and assistance for the operation and troubleshooting of aseptic filling equipment and other production/packing equipment;
- Diagnosing, repairing and performing preventative maintenance and related corrective actions;
- Programming Programmable Logic Controller (PLCs), automatic logic sequences, and operator interface pages.
- Complying with all standard operating procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and quality, safety and documentation system requirements of the plant;
- Maintaining records such as maintenance logs and work orders; and
- Providing technical support to production.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree equivalency will be required for any education obtained outside of Canada.
- Bilingual (BBB/BBB)
- Education (technical college, automation, control automation, robotics, electromechanical, mechanical, or industrial maintenance); or
- A relevant combination of education and experience
- Experience in automation
- Experience with aseptic filling machines
- Experience working as a maintenance technician in a GMP manufacturing environment; and
- Experience troubleshooting manufacturing processes.
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge;
- Knowledge of the structure and operating modes of industrial systems in order to quickly detect the causes of malfunctions and failures;
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance software;
- Knowledge of safety standards;
- Ability to troubleshot equipment; and
- Knowledge of clean utilities will be considered an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
Should you be interested or know someone who might be interested please contact Kirsty Howe directly at email@example.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +