Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Hybrid with a non profit
|Non-Profit & Charities||Customer Service|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
Our client in the non-for-profit sector is currently looking for a BILINGUAL (English/French) Customer Service Representative to join their team. Reporting into the Manager of Customer & Administrative Services, this individual will provide front-line service to members and customers on all related administrative needs.
This is a hybrid position with employees attending office 3 times a week. This role is located on the subway line Bloor and Yonge. This is a Monday to Friday, 37.50 hour role with occasional overtime.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver quality customer service to clients by offering diverse solutions in processes and procedures.
- Process a high volume of transactions and responses to clients inquiries annually.
- Support reception coverage on an as needed basis for breaks and vacation days.
- Execute and contribute on policies, procedures, guidelines and completion of registrations for the department.
- Maintain upkeep for the database to ensure quality service.
- Create ideas for improvements of the department and share knowledge to train staff.
- Act as a lead on program, projects and tasks for company seminars around professional development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail with an aptitude for working with numbers
- Must be Bilingual (English/French)
- Must be strong in data entry processing
- Experience working with MS office is a must
- IMIS and Access Database
- Call Centre Experience
- Transactions and reconciliation
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks