Senior Project Manager - ICI Construction
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 16, 2022|
ICI Senior Project Manager opportunity for one of our top clients in the GTA! Seeking experienced Senior Project Managers looking to grow their careers within an organization and advance to a Director level.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and direct activities for project objectives
- Read, interpret and analyze drawings and specifications
- Support tender processes and qualify trades
- Control of project costs and determine budgets
- Develop risk management and mitigate strategies
- Monitor the progress of projects and rectify all deficiencies
- Develop, monitor and update project schedules
- Manage and oversee contract administration including documentation
- Coordinate with the project team and validate superintendent site management strategies
- Maintain positive relationships with staff, subcontractors, clients, suppliers and other stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a senior role, leading and managing projects.
- Minimum 10 years of experience within the construction industry
- Experience with new/ground-up ICI construction
- Experience working in the Construction Management Model
- Managing project teams for large scale construction
- Consistency of achieving objectives on schedule and budget
- Excellent stakeholder management and high-level experience with client relationships
- Must be fully vaccinated
APPLY TODAY by clicking the link below OR by emailing your resume to Catherine at Catherine.McGregor@altisrecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +