French and English Property Administrator Permanent Full Time!
|Permanent||From: $55,000.00 To: $65,000.00|
|Property Management & Facilities||Construction & Property Management|
|See Description||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 16, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is seeking an individual to join one of our clients as a full time French and English Property Administrator within the Property Management Industry. We want to bring on someone who is eager to learn, work hard, and have fun. In other words, we want you to fit in here. This is an opportunity for you to take on responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help your team achieve its goals, all in a work environment that is fast-paced, dynamic and fun.
Our attitude and approach set us apart from our competitors. We are guided by our entrepreneurial spirit: we seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose.
Roles and Responsibilities
- What will you do?
- Provide analytical and administrative support to Property Manager(s), manage property portfolio: accounts receivable, banking and reporting requirements;
- Billing, monitoring, accounts payable, collection of tenant accounts receivables on behalf of the Manager;
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of tenant chargeback invoices, including the timely entry into the accounting system;
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly tenant billings through the monthly rent roll reconciliations and rent rolls processing;
- Application of receipts to tenant accounts & preparation of daily bank deposits on a timely and accurate basis (same day deposit and application of rentals);
- Process monthly payables for building utilities;
- Monitor utility accounts and premises meters; coordinate transfer of same to occupying tenants;
- Initiate in a timely manner, the tenant welcome letters to new tenants advising of monthly payments;
- Prepare annual pre-billing letters to tenants and process the annual recovery adjustments to tenants;
- Reconciliation of G/L accounts in conjunction with direction from the Property Accountants;
- Assist other departments when necessary;
- Prepare and ensure delivery of notices/correspondence to the property as needed; and
- Assist Property Manager with annual budget process and special Ad-hoc assignments/ projects, as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years general administration experience in a property management environment preferred;
- Industrial property management experience an asset;
- Fully bilingual in both French and English is a must;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to build strong relationships and provide excellent customer service;
- Knowledge of accounting and budgeting process; and
- JD Edwards system exposure or experience an asset.
Great company perks for new hires!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +