Construction Project Coordinator
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client is seeking a talented individual to take on the role of Project Coordinator. This is a tremendous opportunity for growth and valuable experience in the fast paced real estate development, asset management and project management
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Project Coordinator is ultimately responsible for maintaining all project documentation, electronic and / or hard copies as per company policies
- Ensuring project quality assurance & quality controls
- Ensure project site, trades and staff are in compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Construction site visits will be required.
- Provide full assistance to the Construction Project Manager by monitoring and reporting on the progress of the project by defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Ensuring that the scope and direction of each project remains on schedule, within a pre-determined budget.
- Corresponds with consultants, subcontractors and other firms effectively during the project to ensure the project’s milestones and deadlines are met.
- Coordination of project’s specific site requirements such as with subcontractors, manpower, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Provide full assistance to the Project Manager in all aspects of a construction project documents/correspondence such as in preparing for the review/approval/submission: tender documents, project schedules micro and macro, scopes of works, all drawing coordination’s, contracts, change orders, requesting, reviewing & managing submittals, progress billings, project closeout requirements, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- An engineering or technology degree in a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Advanced computer skills - MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project, Auto Cad, Auto Desk, estimating, and web based workspace platforms, Accounting Software, PowerPoint, etc.
- A working knowledge of construction drawings, contracts, specifications and scopes of work
**WE OFFER A $500 REFERRAL BONUS, BECAUSE GREAT TALENT KNOWS GREAT TALENT! Email firstname.lastname@example.org**
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +