Senior Financial Analyst Real Estate
|Permanent||Up to: $90,000.00|
|Real Estate||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Saturday, September 10, 2022|
Our client in the real estate/property management industry is hiring for Senior Financial Analysts to join their rapidly growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established and well-reputable large organization in the downtown core. Our client offers an attractive total compensation package, including a matching RRSP contribution, 3 weeks vacation, health/fitness allowance. This role is primarily on-site, however there is flexibility with working remote on an as needed basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Onboarding and offboarding investments – including review of organizational structures, review of fund flow in close coordination with tax, open bank accounts, review loan agreements, review cash management agreements, review closing statements, purchase price allocations, onboard third-party property managers, etc.
- Manage investments
- Prepare various financial information and analytics to ensure accuracy of reporting as well as optimal performance
- Prepare materials for valuation meeting, board meeting and quarterly results meeting
- Prepare investor capital calls and distributions
- Reporting – Fund reporting and investment property reporting
- Prepare financial statements and investor reporting prepared in accordance with US GAAP – Investment Company Accounting and IFRS
- Assist with the external audit and tax reporting process with big 4 firms
- Prepare / assist with quarterly reporting deliverables, including board meeting materials
- Financial, Planning & Analysis
- Work with asset management team to develop an annual budget as well as a 5-year business plan
- Assist with regular forecasting/reforecasting and related analytics
- Monitor liquidity and assess capital needs
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience, specifically working in complex organizational and reporting structure
- Advanced skills in MS Excel (ie. Pivot tables, VLookups, etc)
- CPA designation, or near completion of PEP
- Experience in real estate or working experience in industry is required
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week
Two weeks +