Internal Auditor (Compliance Officer) Hybrid
|Permanent||Up to: $90,000.00|
|Associations||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, August 22, 2022|
We are currently seeking an Internal Auditor (Compliance Officer) for our client, a regulatory association. This opportunity is permanent, offering a strong and competitive compensation package, including 3 weeks of vacation, additional personable days, unlimited sick days, RSP, and more! Their office is located in Downtown Toronto with a hybrid structure (8 days on-site per month) expectation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the compliance and risk functions
- Assist with enterprise risk services such as risk assessments, internal audits performance and controls improvement
- Conducting interviews with supervisory staff
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Analyze processes from start to finish
- Ad hoc duties
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of work and experience
- 2-3 years audit or compliance experience
- Solid knowledge of the mutual fund industry and audit requirements
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course, Branch Managers Course and/or the Partners, Directors and Senior Officers (PDO)
- Accounting designation such as a CPA, CA
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree
If interested please apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +