Record Center Specialist - General Labour
|Service||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, August 10, 2022|
Our client in the Information Management Services industry is seeking Record Center Specialists to perform general labour tasks in their warehouse located in Oakville. The hours of work are 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. The ideal candidate has experience in general labour roles and is comfortable lifting up to 100lbs. This role is paying $17.85/hour and is a contract with potential for extension or permanent employment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation
- Read and write English
- Lift and move boxes, read labels, and process incoming and outgoing orders.
- Use the proprietary computer system to track orders and determine the location of boxes
- Operate hand held scanner
- Climb and balance on ladders
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Employee must be able to load, operate and move hand carts, pallet jacks and various other material handling aids
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts
- Load boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids
Qualifications and Experience
- Safety Boots are Required
- Experience in a warehouse environment is an asset
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs and be on your feet throughout the day
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week
Temp to Perm
One to two weeks