PG-01 Procurement Officer - Winnipeg, MB
|Federal Government||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, August 29, 2022|
Our federal government client in Winnipeg, Manitoba is in need of a PG-01 Procurement Officer to work with their team on contract for approximately 3-6 months with an excellent opportunity for extension and growth. This will be a full time role working Monday - Friday for 37.5 hour work week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Typical tasks would be supporting the team with Entry level expectations:
- planning and coordinating procurement activities including financial estimates, business requirements and contracting options (project procurement management, cost and estimate management, sole source versus RFP process,)
- providing briefings on progress and concerns of procurement (contract process management)
- planning, coordinating, preparing and controlling documentation for procurement plan and process, depending on method of procurement
- planning and coordinating the activities of project contractors and other support providers (procurement integration in project management)
- preparing, reviewing and/or finalizing statement of work for potential procurement
- preparing draft selection methodologies, evaluation plans, evaluation criteria (mandatory and point rated) and evaluation schedules for procurement
- ensuring management staff is provided with timely and accurate project information and status updates
- production of evaluation reports and procurement recommendations for internal stakeholders and sign-off authorities
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a College Diploma or University Degree from an acceptable Canadian secondary school organization.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in a Procurement role.
- Must have or be eligible to apply for a Reliability level of security clearance.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +