BI Developer Permanent role- remote to start
|Travel, Hospitality & Entertainment||Business Intelligence|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, July 26, 2022|
Our client is Canada's leading entertainment provider. The Business Intelligence Report Developer will join a growing team of analytics experts. The individual will be responsible for building, modernizing, and maintaining organizational reports. The ideal candidate has experience with data modelling and Power BI report development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the existing reporting suite based on SSRS and Power BI and dashboards with the support of other experienced BI team members
- Comprehensively review all current BI reporting to establish a BAU Reporting Requirements Definition for all business functions
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the business layer and presentation layer of the BI model that is business-friendly and supports a self-service environment where appropriate
- Ongoing monitoring of existing key reports to ensure data quality and integrity
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in a report development (SSRS & PowerBI ideally)
- SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience delivering solutions on the Azure platform (Data Lake, Synapse, Data Factory & Cosmos DB)
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +