Government Finance Clerk - SAP
|Federal Government||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, August 24, 2022|
Seeking a Finance Clerk for our Federal Government sector client. Flexible working hours, Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in finance and experience using SAP. This opportunity can be work from home but also requires some in office support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide data entry services within the Accounts Payable Unit
- To provide quality assurance services within the Quality Assurance Unit
- Retrieving financial data
- Calculating costs of taxes and other expenses based on invoices
- Verifying and balancing transactions
- Reconciling acquisition card statements
- Assisting with the quarterly stats sampling exercise
- Verification and uploading electronic invoices into P2P
- To provide assistance to colleagues as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience using SAP Financial System;
- Experience in data entry of electronic invoices
- Must have 1 year of experience as a Finance Clerk using SAP
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week