Content and Social Media Marketing Specialist Federal Government
|Federal Government||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, August 24, 2022|
Our government client in Ottawa is seeking a Content and Social Media Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis from home.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Content curation and content creation for several social platforms
- Create, proofread and edit engaging and thoughtful social media & marketing copy
- Research and implement latest tools & tactics for effectively growing multiple social media accounts
- Provide monthly reporting and insights to measure against outlined goals
- Strategize, coordinate and lead projects
- Manage influencer program and ensure key deliverables are being met.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary education in in Marketing, or equivalent education experience
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience working in a brand communications or social media role
- Hands-on content marketing experience (content creation)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellence in project planning and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and other Marketing tools
- Experience in a government or crown corporation is an asset
- valid reliability clearance
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks