Senior Financial Analyst Hybrid
|Permanent||Up to: $90,000.00|
|Property Management & Facilities||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
Our client in the real estate/property management industry is hiring for Senior Financial Analysts to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established and well-reputable large organization in the downtown core. Our client offers an attractive total compensation package, including a matching RRSP contribution, 3 weeks vacation, health/fitness allowance, professional development allowance, annual bonus and more!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide discerning input on process efficiencies;
- Accurate and timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual financial close procedures including preparation of consolidation entries;
- Preparation of quarterly consolidated financial statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis including preparation and review of the required supporting schedules and analyses;
- Provide key input on monthly and quarterly reporting packages for the REIT executives and Board of Trustees;
- Provide balance sheet and income statement analysis based on astute understanding of operations;
- Lead preparation of analysis on financial covenants and KPIs;
- Research technical accounting issues and prepare accounting memos;
- Assisting with the review of supporting documentation and deliverables;
- Liaise with external auditors to finalize audits and reviews;
- Working on adhoc analysis and special projects as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate university degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Professional accounting designation (CPA: CA, CMA or CGA);
- 5+ years of progressive experience in financial analysis and/or accounting.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (“ASPE”);
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP or Yardi), reporting and collaboration tools is considered an asset
- CPA designation, or near completion of PEP
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Please apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +