HR Generalist Hybrid
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 16, 2022|
Our client is one of the leading companies for natural and manufactured tiles, stone and wood. They are looking for an excited and passionate HR Generalist to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This position would provide assistance to the HR functions within all the departments. The HR Generalist administers a variety of HR programs and policies including those related to staffing, compensation, benefits, training and workplace safety.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full cycle recruitment
- Payroll, benefits and compensation
- Reconcile benefit statements
- Employee relations
- Monthly reports
- Assisting with terminations
- Prepare new employee files
- Responsible for new hires and onboarding
- Member of the social committee. Take leadership role in event planning for the company.
- Maintain H&S throughout the organization
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years experience as an HR Generalist
- Experience with benefits, H&S, employee relations, performance management
- Diploma or degree in HR
- Strong knowledge of Canadian law
- Strong MS office skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
This opportunity comes with benefits, 2 weeks vacation and an recruitment bonus!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +