Manufacturing Assistant - Permanent
|Permanent||Up to: $54,226.00|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, September 12, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking to fill (2) Manufacturing Assistant positions. This unique opportunity provides the opportunity to support a highly regulated organization in the production of biomedical innovations. Should you be interested but are not currently located in Montreal, a relocation bonus may be applicable.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Cleaning both the equipment and rooms in classified areas to avoid potential cross-contamination
- Ensure that supplies required for routine operation of the facility are available in every distribution station
- Work activities are to be performed in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Shift work is required.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or combination of relevant education and experience (Canadian equivalency required)
- Experience working with manufacturing equipment and cleaning agents; and
- Experience working in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or operations; and
- Experience within a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment would be an asset.
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment and cleaning agents
- Knowledge of GMP requirements as applied to pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical products;
- Ability to analyze and interpret results, identify problems, and troubleshoot issues in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and to write work instructions; and
- Knowledge of Occupational health and safety regulations.
Should you be interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Kirsty Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via 613-701-8563. Looking forward to seeing your application.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +