Senior Staffing Consultant
|Federal Government||Human Resources|
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, September 21, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking a Senior Staffing consultant to support the staffing process of various Engineering positions approved in Budget 2022 for High Frequency Rail.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing staffing and resourcing strategies
- Developing monitoring framework and implement and conduct monitoring
- Providing manager with demographic information and assisting in developing strategies to meet HR needs
- Providing advice and guidance on different types of merit criteria/qualifications
- Providing advice on workforce and process pros and cons
- Identifying links with departmental Human Resources/Employment Equity/Business plans
- Providing advice on effectiveness of assessment instruments and assisting in development or choice of proper instruments
- Advising manager of organizational policy
- Assisting manager in appropriate sequencing and application of merit criteria
- Providing advice, guidance, and assistance on review of decision and impact of change, if any
- Creating departmental staffing report(s) including preparation, data gathering, interviews and monitoring staffing report and various activities
Qualifications and Experience
- Three years of experience implementing staffing processes in the last five years.
- Experience implementing staffing processes and establishing pools of over 15 candidates.
Apply today or ask about our referral bonus for new consultants.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +