Project Manager - Property Management
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 16, 2022|
Our top client in Property Management is seeking for a Project Manager to join their team on a full-time in Ottawa!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages multiple projects or program of projects within a portfolio of buildings.
- Oversees development of comprehensive project budgets & work plans.
- Monitors budgets to ensure projects are being delivered within budget, on time and at the expected level of service delivery.
- Procures, coordinates & manages all external service providers (consultants/engineers/architects/contractors and technical resources) required to deliver the scope of work to ensure completed on time, within budget and in accordance with client expectations.
- Negotiates changes in scope, timing and deliverables with consultants and clients and securing the necessary approvals for such changes.
- Tender, hire and manage general contractors, subcontractors and consultants.
- Prepare progress drawings, invoices and statutory declarations.
- Coordinate site inspections with consultants, building inspectors, contractors and tenants.
- Strategic procurement of external service providers (consultants/contractors)
- Assist in the development and expansion of the consultant/contractor resource base.
- Ensures OH & S and Quality Management requirements are met for projects delivered.
- Complete project close out activities related to quality management, customer service, financials and records.
- Develop, manage and report on delivery, revenue estimates and budgets.
- Successfully manage client relationship through clear communications, by minimizing disruptions and ensuring client satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-Secondary College or University education in Project Management, Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Management or Facility Management is considered an asset.
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
- Experience in the administration of codes, legislative regulations, procurement policies and industry standards relating to the delivery of construction projects and construction law.
To apply, please click the link below or email Catherine at Catherine.McGregor@altisrecruitment.com or call directly at 437-538-5443 for more information!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +