Full Stack Java Developer
|Financial Services||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, August 23, 2022|
Our financial industry client located in downtown Toronto is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with strong knowledge in all stages of SDLC and ability t move between back-end and front-end development
You will join their Digital Applications Development Team and will be responsible for the development and application support of all Internet web applications, including a focus on mobile in addition to developing and supporting our internal corporate web site.
Location: Toronto (must be able to come on-site 2-3 days a month)
Salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year (+ annual bonus, RRSP plan, full benefits from day 1)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web applications
- Ensure security of all Web sites and related applications
- Participate in the on-call application support rotation
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of Software development experience using Java
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous CMS experience is an asset, especially Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Prior experience in financial/Investment/banking/mutual fund experience is a nice to have
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks