Accounting Clerk - Hybrid
|Accounting||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, August 26, 2022|
Our client, located in Toronto, is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join their team on a contractual basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full-cycle accounting; AP, AR, billing, general ledger, etc.
- Issuing vendor invoices and payments.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by tracking completed payments.
- Controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Recording payments, invoices and expenses.
- Assist managements with additional duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Natural proficiency with math
- Knowledge of basic financial, tax, and accounting principles
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with aptitude to learn new systems
- 1-2 years of clerical accounting experience
- Experience with financial planning software
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
All qualifying candidates welcome!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week